Saturday, December 5, 2015

Santa Pants Centerpiece


Santa Pants Centerpiece

Loom Knitted

 © December 2015 By Kathy B Bouras

All words and Photos are the sole property of Kathy Bouras

This Pattern is not to be altered or shared in any way without my written permission


This pattern was created by seeing a photo online and I wanted to loom knit it on my Kiss Looms. So by looking at the photo I created my version of what I saw, and this is what I came up with. Can be used for a fruit basket, cookie container, candy keeper, or even as a gift basket instead of wrapping a present to give to recipient place items to be given as a gift  in Santa pants. Imagination is unlimited. And what better way to have to buy ice cream, so you can recycle the pail, that’s my story and I am sticking to it lol.


SKILL LEVEL: Easy
Gauge: 9 st x  15 rows per 4”

Height: 19"

From feet to top of suspenders
Loom required: The DRAGON Large Fixed Gauge Loom
It is perfect for bulky yarn or double stranded worsted weight yarn, Looms can be purchased here
http://kisslooms.com/dragon-looms/42-peg-the-dragon-large-gauge-loom-detail
Pattern can be found here:

No comments:

Post a Comment