Friday, February 6, 2015


Elegant Fingerless Mitts

Loom Knitted



 This pattern was created by seeing a photo online and I wanted to loom knit it on my Kiss Looms. So by looking at the photo I created my version of what I saw, and this is what I came up with.


Gauge: 18 st x 24 rows per 4”

Size:
This pattern can be adjusted by using multiples of 2 to get different sizes, I used 28 pegs for a tighter fit which is great for if you have wrist problems. I have done them with up to 36 pegs which would fit a large hand.
Also in pattern it has a short and long version, short would cover just to your knuckles and the long version covers to the second knuckles

LOOM:
Kiss loom: Small Gauge slim 2 way adjustable, Looms can be purchased here http://kisslooms.com/small-gauge/30-peg-small-gauge-short-2-way-adjustable-loom-detail  using the 1 peg ends

Or any small gauge loom giving you the gauge

Get pattern here

No comments:

Post a Comment